« I got my new Canon G12 camera | Main | The World Series »

Friday, October 28, 2011




Don't feel alone re: the hemorrhoids. A recent study showed that nearly 90 percent of Americans have hemorrhoids, fissures, fistulas or some related condition. The other 10 percent are PERFECT ASSHOLES. Like me!

The comments to this entry are closed.

Blog powered by Typepad
Member since 07/2003